Roper Women’s Riley Western Boot$63.29 – $73.50
- All man-made material
- Fits as expected
- Shaft measures approximately 13″ from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14″ around
- Breathable faux-leather lining
- Flexible, synthetic sole
- Non-marking outsole
- Padded insole for extra comfort
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
EcoTools Makeup Brush, Precision Blush (Pack of 2)$8.18
- Designed with a unique square cut to control color application for a perfectly sculpted cheek
- Made from recycled materials
- Tree-paper free packaging
- Renewable bamboo handles
- 100% Vegan & cruelty free
PEACE: 5 Tales of Compassion for a Better World
- PEACE is a set of five illustrated children’s stories in one hardcover book that encourage kids to live a compassionate lifestyle.
- The stories inspire conversations about Perspective, Education, Appreciation, Compassion, and Empathy. Each story fosters the beginning of a life that could end up changing our world for the better.
- Topics covered include harmless living, acceptance, non-violence, and the power of positivity.
- Hardcover, 160 pages, soy-based ink, FSC paper.
Hoosier Hill Farm Imitation Chicken Chunks (TVP) (3 lb.)
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of iron, magnesium and phosphorus
- Large, unflavored light-colored chunks
- Can be used in place of chicken or other white meats in recipes
- Fat free
- 100% Vegan
Superseedz-Coco Joe$1.49 – $4.79
- LIKE A CHOCOLATE BAR WITHOUT THE SHAME.
- A cocoa snack…but without the empty calories. Instead, they’re packed with protein and other nutrients, thanks to the roasted pumpkin seeds. Premium cocoa, real vanilla, and unrefined sea salt. Mmmm. Add these Seedz to some greek yogurt and make it extra delicious and still guilt free.
- 8G OF PROTEIN | 16% RDI
- 15% RDI OF IRON
- 15% RDI OF ZINC
- CHOLESTEROL FREE
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY
Can Cookies be Tasty, Nutritious, and Vegan? This Cookie Brand Shows How to Have Your Cookie and Eat It Too!
There’s a popular belief in today’s world that cookies and nutritious ingredients can’t possibly both come from the same [...]