Fashion & Beauty

Best Vegan Running Shoes

When it comes to veganism, it’s not only about eating vegan foods. Being vegan is also about avoiding any type of animal cruelty such as buying any items that utilize animal materials. Natural fur is not the only type of material derived from animals. Something as simple as running [...]

Read more...

Top 7 Vegan Makeup Brands

BEWARE of advertising. In recent times, becoming animal-friendly is a huge opportunity for companies to reach out to younger consumers. The younger generation is more conscious about the dangers of animal testing and animal byproducts in their foods–and life in general. This change to be more conscious can be [...]

Read more...

Top 5 Vegan Máscaras:

There is no doubt that the vegan lifestyle is slowly becoming a fad all over the world. Most of us are familiar with vegan foods and even vegan clothing, but you would be surprised of how many other vegan products are available in today’s market. We use countless products [...]

Read more...

5 Vegan Products For a Happy Summer

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC): Tinted Moisturizer Who would have ever thought there would be a healthy self tanner, let alone a vegan one!  OCC’s tinted moisturizer is a great product for summer with its strong opacity; it makes your skin silky-smooth. The moisturizer is made from purified water, coconut, and [...]

Read more...

The Harsh Reality of Disposable Fashion

Environmental Crisis: The Harsh Reality of Disposable Fashion “A woman can never have too many clothes” – said every woman ever. Calling all self-confessed shopaholics. I could definitely place myself in that category… that is until I became vegan. You see, I sort of hit a brick wall when it first [...]

Read more...