Festive Vegan EggNog [Recipe & Video]Alina Imas
It’s that time of year, and we had a feeling you might be looking for a special, cruelty-free free, Christmas drink.
This eggless, vegan Eggnog is rich and creamy, and would totally spice up your Christmas.
Full recipe and video below!
Festive Vegan EggNog Recipe
1 cup coconut cream/milk
1 cup Alpro soy milk
1 package Jell-o vanilla instant pudding mix
1/2 tsp Simply Organic vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Simply Organic cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
2 tbs vegan rum (optional, and recommended!)
Pinch of Simply Organic cinnamon for decoration
Add recipe ingredients to your cart:
Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract (4 oz. Bottle, Pack of 1/2/4)$9.70 – $119.96
- Award winning pure, organic vanilla extract made from premium Bourbon beans
- Glass bottle
- Certified Organic
- 100% vegan
Califia Farms Almond Milk Coffee Creamer with Coconut, Hazelnut Flavor (32 oz.)$5.34
- No saturated fat
- Soy-free, dairy-free, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, kosher
- Real nut cream provides the delicious taste and creaminess from pure, real ingredients
- Only 3 grams of sugar per serving
- 100% vegan
Step 1: Whisk all ingredient together for 3-5 minutes.
Step 2: Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Step 3: Sprinkle some extra cinnamon, serve and enjoy!
Merry Vegan Christmas!
Latest posts by Alina Imas (see all)
- Festive Vegan EggNog [Recipe & Video] - December 21, 2017
- Vegan Thanksgiving Pie – Pumpkin Spice [Recipe & Video] - November 20, 2017
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with Coconut Cream [Recipe & Video] - November 16, 2017