Chipotle Cheddar Vegan Tree Nut Round
- Smoky cheddar flavor with chipotle
- Turmeric and red pepper flakes
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic chipotle peppers, organic chickpea miso, nutritional yeast, organic turmeric, organic blackstrap molasses, Himalayn and sea salts, tomato and marigold petal extracts in sunflower oil for color
Net wt: 3.5 oz 3″ wide x 1″ tall
Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g)
Amount per serving: Calories 160,Total Fat 12 (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 241mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4%DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).
Ready to ship in 1-3 business day from United States (US)
Shipping is by 1-2 day mail and goes out out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only (to avoid your shipment sitting in a shipping warehouse over the weekend.) We are unable to accommodate Saturday/weekend delivery or any specific hours. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or internationally.
We do not guarantee shipping in the same week the order is placed. Processing times apply.
Due to the nature of food safety, we are unable to accept returns.
Most items have FREE SHIPPING.
Each seller selects which method to provide for his own items, based on the shop's location and the customer's shipping destination. Please note: shipping includes processing time.
Shipping rates for all countries depends on the seller.
Items are shipped via a traceable method (FedEx, UPS, USPS, EMS, etc) depending on your location. Please make sure to provide a valid phone number in your shipping address.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Full policy can be found here - Return Policy page
- Store Name: Reine Vegan Cuisine
- Vendor: Reine Vegan Cuisine
- Address: 2646 Palma Dr.
Ventura, CA 93003
- No ratings found yet!
Reine Vegan Cuisine Gourmet Vegan Cheese Mixed Variety 6-pack (shipping included)$89.99
Gourmet Vegan Cheese 6-pack,
Flavors included: Sharp Cheddar, Fauxgonzola, Smoked Gouda, Trufflehound, Cracked Pepper Dill and Chipotle Cheddar
Smoked Gouda Vegan Tree Nut Round$12.95
Delicious gouda flavored round
Smoked over real hickory.
Enjoy sliced onto crispy crackers with a strong ale and ripe cherry tomatoes.
Trufflehound Vegan Tree Nut Round$12.95
A true “fromage du noix” (“cheese made from nuts”)–only without any dairy!
Luxurious vegan cashew rounds
With genuine black truffles
White truffle oil
Enjoy on crusty slices of toasted baguette.
Sharp Cheddar Vegan Tree Nut Round$12.95
Sharp cheddar flavor
Perfect with crackers and your favorite wine or beer!