Raw African Shea Butter Unrefined Ivory Organic Premium Grade A 100% Natural Plant Based Vegan 16 oz
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- For centuries, people have relied on Shea butter to keep their skin young and healthy in all weather conditions. The healing powers of the butter have been legendary. Shea butter gets mentioned in nearly all African historical documents. In Cleopatra’s Egypt, caravans were carrying jars of it solely meant for cosmetic use. Today, Shea butter is fighting wrinkles and making people smoother kissers both near the equator and the poles.
- How to use this magic? Let it protect your skin from the environmental damage, against the harsh winds and cold. Allow it to naturally moisturize you (Ah, it’s so perfect for those sore lips and cracked heels!). Got a bit sunburned? we’ve got you covered, literally! Use it for restoring the natural shine of your hair. To use it, rub a small quantity of raw Shea butter in your palm until it melts. And then just apply it to your skin or hair or mix it into your own hand creams, lotions and body butters.
- SHEA BUTTER – Food for skin. Fuel for thought. Millions of women across Africa have employment and peace of mind thanks to Shea butter. For the women in rural Ghana, making this luscious moisturizer also counts as their main source of income. These women share a common dream – to send their children and grandchildren to school. This is why we get gigglingly happy about every single client! For each client who chooses FairTaleGhana, more women in the world can live independently.
- ETHICAL TRADE – The Beauty of a Balanced Business. Just like you, we believe in fair business where both producers and consumers take home the benefits from their product. How to get there? To start, the butter makers need to begin receiving their fair wages. And this is where you and I come in – we can all start with paying attention to where our Shea butter comes from. This is a simple but powerful step in making sure that those involved receive their fair share.
UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER is the most precious form of Shea butter, it goes through the least amount of processing possible, without any heating or deodorizing. It is more than tree high in vitamins A, E and F. USE IT RAW or mix it into homemade creams, lotions and body butter. Shea butter is a very stable plant fat, so no worries about it going rancid. Just store it in a dry and cool place.
THE HEALING POWERS of the raw Shea butter have been legendary! It is the miracle treatment for your whole body – dry skin, stretch marks, wrinkles, cracked heels, damaged hair, chapped lips, scars, burns, acne, eczema, psoriasis, hives, rashes, itchy skin, sunscreen (SPF 6), sunburn, age spots, blemishes, shaving irritation, insect bites…the list is endless.
UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER HAS SMOKY AND NUTTY AROMA. The smokiness is an indicator that the Shea butter is unrefined and handmade by hard-working women. Nutty scent and also up to 95% of natural vitamins are removed in refining process in the other grades. Only raw Shea butter has truly retained all its precious skin moisturizing, anti-aging and healing properties.
THE COLOR OF RAW unrefined (grade A) Shea butter ranges from cream to grayish yellow. This depends on the nuts used. Due to the fact that our Shea butter is 100% natural, color may vary from batch to batch. This does not in anyway affect the quality of the Shea butter.
WE ONLY CARRY RAW UNREFINED Grade A Shea butter, which is 100% natural, fully vegan, organic and cruelty-free. And do you know what’s even better? Our Shea butter is traditionally handcrafted in Ghana and everyone who’s part of the production is earning fair wages and this is the reason why we are so happy about every single client!
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days from United States (US)
Most items have FREE SHIPPING.
Each seller selects which method to provide for his own items, based on the shop's location and the customer's shipping destination. Please note: shipping includes processing time.
Shipping rates for all countries depends on the seller.
Items are shipped via a traceable method (FedEx, UPS, USPS, EMS, etc) depending on your location. Please make sure to provide a valid phone number in your shipping address.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Full policy can be found here - Return Policy page
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray (1 oz.)$24.95
Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make your makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, Honey (1 oz.)$51.44
- Medium-to-full, undetectable coverage
- Coconut Water helps delicately replenish skin’s moisture levels without over hydrating
- Infused with the resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin’s appearance and promote elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting, skin-balancing hydration for a smoother, more youthful appearance