Vegan Christmas Gifts for HerBeverlyn Baer
Buying a great Christmas gift that is also cruelty-free shouldn’t be difficult, especially with the wide array of options out there. Whether she’s vegan or not, young or older, there is something special out there that could put a smile on her face, without harming others.
If you are looking for some ideas, here is a list of cruelty-free, vegan gifts to help you with your Christmas shopping:
Books and Cookbooks
Whether she’s looking to learn how to bake, expand her recipe collection, strengthen her memory, or build muscle without giving up her plant-based diet, there’s a book out there that suits her every need. An informative book with a personal dedication is a thoughtful gift she’ll always remember and her taste buds will sing up to the heavens after trying some of the yummy vegan desserts in these popular vegan cookbooks.
Power Foods for the Brain, Diet Plan Book by Dr. Neal Barnard (Grand Central Life & Style)
Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
by Neal D Barnard
Paperback, February 25, 2014
“Rawsome Vegan Baking”, a Cookbook by Emily von Euw
- An Un-cookbook for Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Beautiful and Sinfully Sweet Cookies, Cakes, Bars & Cupcakes
- by Emily von Euw
- Emily’s popular blog won the Vegan Woman’s 2013 Vegan Food Blog Award
- 224 pages
“Chloe’s Vegan Desserts”, a Cookbook by Chloe Coscarelli
- More than 100 Exciting New Recipes for Cookies and Pies, Tarts and Cobblers, Cupcakes and Cakes–and More!
- The first vegan winner of Cupcake Wars
- 272 pages
“Shred It!” an Exercise and Diet Book by Robert Cheeke$20.98
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to Burning Fat and Building Muscle on a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet
- Discover 75 delicious plant-based athlete recipes and meal plans
- Master dozens of workouts with step-by-step instructions and photos
- 362 pages
Vegan Designer Bags, Purses and Wallets
From a day at work to a night out on the town or a cozy dinner date, the gift of a chic vegan bag or wallet will ensure that your special lady steps out in style…and there are plenty to choose from! The following designer bags and wallets, for example, are all made by 100% vegan companies, and are luxurious gift options.
The GUNAS ruby red feather light everyday bag comes with a detachable, adjustable body strap for comfort and accessorizing ease. The forever trendy Mechaly clutch can be worn in-hand or over the shoulder for a chic look that pairs perfectly with jeans or formalwear. If she thrives on vintage, this go-to Urban Expression clutch is an ideal choice with its classic design, turnlock closure and interwoven chain strap that adds style to any occasion. And the Mechaly’s vegan leather wallet is built to last with a message that is sure to make you smile.
Mechaly Women’s ‘Hello’ Slogan Vegan Leather Wallet, Black
- A vegan leather wallet in a classy design with a fun slogan
- A zipper and handle to make it easy to carry everywhere you go
- Built to last – high quality durable construction
- Dense felt lining
- 100% vegan
You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy high quality, cruelty-free cosmetics. Just look at these 4 totally vegan companies that are holding their own in the world of cosmetics.
Start with a complete skin care kit by Pacifica that includes face wash, day and night cream, face scrub, and lip tint that is sure to make her face glow. If she has more sensitive skin, she’ll really appreciate Andalou Naturals’ travel pack that blends nature and knowledge for skin renewal on the cellular level. For the lipstick lover, an absolute MUST holiday gift is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ Lip Tar Trio, so she can change up her color scheme or match her lipstick to her outfit. Or you could give her the gift of loving scent! Pacifica’s Island Vanilla Spray Perfume is blended with essential oils like juniper and heliotrope, and is 100% cruelty-free.
Pacifica Your Face Just Got Lucky Skin Care Set
- The perfect gift for travel lovers
- Replenish and hydrate your skin
- Sea Foam Complete Face Wash uses super foaming action
- Dreamy Youth Day and Night Cream gives you the deep moisturization you need
- Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub polishes away debris and toxins giving your skin a glow
- Coconut Cherry Color Quench Lip Tint contains healing avocado and coconut oils
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Trio Set, Vivid (3 x 0.33 oz.)$39.50
3 x 0.33 oz Lip Tar in Nylon, Harlot, Trollop + Precision Lip Brush
For a Cause
Last, but certainly not least, consider making a donation to her favorite charity or organization. That way you don’t have to worry about picking out the right color or size, and get to support a cause that she thinks is important.
So go ahead, make her day (or even year) with these can’t beat cruelty-free, vegan gifts and gift ideas. And if what you’re looking for isn’t on this list, take a peek at more vegan gift ideas in our full Christmas gift collection.
Latest posts by Beverlyn Baer (see all)
- Can Cookies be Tasty, Nutritious, and Vegan? This Cookie Brand Shows How to Have Your Cookie and Eat It Too! - March 30, 2018
- Clean. Real Clean. Vegan Cleaning Products That Are Eco-Friendly - November 27, 2017
- When Compassion Met Fashion – Sugandh’s Vegan Designer Bags - November 13, 2017