Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with Coconut Cream [Recipe & Video]Alina Imas
No need to go to Starbucks! You can totally make this amazing Pumpkin Spice Latte at home! Just follow 3 simple steps.
This festive vegan latte with coconut cream is a true holiday drink; capturing the spirit of Thanksgiving, Christmas and autumn with each delicious sip.
Full recipe and video tutorial below.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with Coconut Cream
Add recipe ingredients and related products to your cart:
Let’s Do…Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk (7.4 oz.)$49.00
- Wonderful taste and versatility
- Use in coffee or tea or pour/spread over desserts
- Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegan
Farmers Market Pumpkin Puree, 100% Organic (15 oz. cans, pack of 3)
- Pack of 3 15-ounce cans (total of 45 ounces)
- USDA Certified Organic
- Naturally sweet pumpkin puree
- Grown in the USA
- Great for pies, baking, and soups
- 100% Vegan
Step 1: Whip the coconut milk with the vanilla pudding mix to create a thick and heavy whipped cream. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Combine the latte ingredients in a small pot. Mix well and bring to a boil.
Step 3: Pour the latte into a cup and top it generously with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with Pumpkin Spice and decorate with a cinnamon stick.
Drink warm. Enjoy, and have a great holiday season!
Latest posts by Alina Imas (see all)
- Festive Vegan EggNog [Recipe & Video] - December 21, 2017
- Vegan Thanksgiving Pie – Pumpkin Spice [Recipe & Video] - November 20, 2017
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with Coconut Cream [Recipe & Video] - November 16, 2017