Looking for Vegan Winter Boots? Have Your Choice! These Boots Range from Stylish to Practical, Casual to FancyBeverlyn Baer
Winter is coming, and fall is upon us, which means… it’s time to get new boots! It can be hard enough to find stylish yet comfortable boots to keep you warm when the weather starts to turn, but the search for vegan boots can take you on a wild goose chase. Not only do you have to make sure your boots-to-be are leather-free, but with boots in particular, you also need to check that the glue and lining aren’t made of animal-based materials.
So, to make your life easier, I’m going to share my top 10 picks of vegan winter boots to satisfy any style or occasion.
#1 Olsenhaus: Blondie Stiletto Boot
This chic, high quality zip-up stiletto boot will spruce up any outfit and allow you to rest assured that no sentient beings were harmed at any point of its production. Olsenhaus prides itself in being an ethical and conscious pioneer in the fashion industry. It uses fair-trade and environment-friendly business practices to demonstrate just how easy it is to create stylish products with compassion.
#2 Very Volatile: Markie Cowboy Bootie
For a little fire in your step, try Very Volatile’s Markie Vegan Cowboy Bootie! Very Volatile is committed to making practical, stylish footwear. The gold trim at the very top of the 2” heel really accentuates the undeniably sharp stitching on the faux leather upper. These comfy booties slip on and off with ease and would add some pop to any outfit.
#3 Novacas: Avery Faux Suede Boot
Sometimes all you need is a pair of simple, comfortable black boots. Novacas, meaning “no cow” in Portuguese and Spanish, is an animal and environment-friendly brand that manufactures products from the highest quality synthetic microfibers and biodegradable materials, and they are 100% PVC-free. In addition, Novacas only manufactures its shoes in worker-friendly factories that abide by European Union labor standards. These stretchy, breathable, leather-like boots are great if you’re on the go or just want some comfort on a cool autumn or winter day.
Novacas Women’s Avery Faux Suede Boot with Lug Sole, Black (Sizes 6 – 9)$185.00
- Women’s High Vegan Boots
- Zipper Side Closure
- PVC Free
- High Quality Vegan Materials
- Made in Portugal
#4 Cri de Coeur: Libby Boot
Cuffed down or snapped up, Cri de Coeur’s Libby boots are versatile, snuggly-soft, cozy boots that are an ethical fashionista’s dream. Their padded faux shearling interior lining shields your feet from the cold and leaves you feeling supported and safe, even when the weather’s against you.
#5 DailyShoes: Military Lace Up Buckle Combat Boots
If combat boots are more your style, DailyShoes has got you covered. What’s great about these boots is their built-in secret pocket, which is great for stashing your cash, credit card and keys for a bag or purse-free outing. While these boots may look hard from the outside, the lace-up front, cushioned insoles and slip-resistant rubber soles actually make them quite a comfy and practical option all around.
DailyShoes Women’s Military Lace Up Buckle Combat Boots, Mid-Knee High, Exclusive Credit Card Pocket, Twlight Black (Size 9 B(M))
- TRAVEL LIGHT WITH EASE 3-inch by 3.5-inch zippered storage pocket gives you a place to stow your cash, credit cards, pocket knife, keys and other small essentials
- PERFECTLY SIZED 9.75-inch shaft and 13-inch circumference to comfortably fit women of a variety of sizes
- RUGGEDLY CRAFTED –With the DailyShoes Women’s Military Combat Boots with Pocket, you can easily walk on all types of terrains. The slip-resistant rubber sole has a special traction grip that will keep you on your feet on slippery floors, icy sidewalks and loose gravel. The boots are constructed out of heavy-duty vegan leather that resists wear and tear, making these boots perfect for work or play.
- ULTRA SECURE Tough zipper design won’t wear out with frequent wear and is made to stay up to keep your valuable items safe
- COMFORT ASSURED Padded insole cushions your foot as you walk. lace-up front allow you to adjust the fit for optimal support
#6 Olsenhaus: Hariett Knee-High Boot
If you’re looking for a pair of comfy knee-high boots for a night out on the town, try Olsenhaus’ Hariett Knee-High Boots. This round toe front, 3-inch wedge, suede-like boot has a full-length side zipper for easy transitions. But the icing on the cake is the subtle ankle bling that will add a little pop when you’re wearing jeans or a skirt.
#7 Jambu: Arctic-Vegan Snow Boot
If you’re in for a super cold and snowy winter, Jambu’s Arctic Vegan Snow Boot is a great option where fashion meets compassion. These calf-high, faux leather and quilted fabric boots are sure to keep your feet warm and dry in the cold winter months, and their faux-shearling lining adds an extra layer of warmth.
#8 Dr Martens: Vegan Boot
Classic Docs. Who wouldn’t want breathable, sturdy, shiny new combat boots that flaunt vegan pride? Don’t let the tough-to-break-in reputation keep you from experiencing the extreme comfort and durability of these classic boots. Their synthetic exterior doesn’t peel, dent or scrape up, and it attaches to their air-cushioned, slip resistant soles with the help of their iconic yellow stitching. Style, comfort and durability? What more could you ask for?
Dr. Martens Vegan 1460 Boots, Black, Your Choice of Size$96.41 – $168.00
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6″ from arch
- Lace-up combat boot with pop-color stitching featuring lace-up vamp and rear pull loop
#9 Fugu: Sa-Me Japanese Boots
Calling all Trekkies! These futuristic looking canvas boots have actually been featured in Star Trek and The Hunger Games movies. And if that’s not incentive enough to grab a pair, maybe their lightweight and breathable materials will do the trick. They even have a steel toe for ultimate toe protection.
Fugu Sa-Me Japanese Boots, Comfortable, Mid-Calf, Sturdy Lightweight Canvas with Rubber Sole, Your Choice of Color (Size 7-8)
- Constructed by natural and pure materials, our product guarantees to give you the 100% vegan solution you were looking for! Get them now and embrace the alternative, eco-friendly choice!
- Smart design for your everyday routine
- Ideal for men and women
- Easy fit
#10 Room of Fashion: Comfy Boots
Who said you can’t wear flats out for a night on the town? These super cute, faux suede over-the-knee boots are a great way to liven up your outfit without the extra height. Give your calves a break sometimes, they’ll thank you for it.
Room of Fashion Women’s Comfy Boots, Faux Suede, Side Zipper, Over-the-Knee, Your Choice of Color (Size 5.5-6.5)$32.99 – $43.99
- Material: Man-made Faux Suede
- Heel Height: Approx. 0.5″ ; Shaft Length (including heel): 22″; Top Opening Circumference: 13″
Well, there you have it! As promised, my top 10 vegan boots picked especially for fall and winter. From casual to fancy, hippie to punk, these vegan winter boots will suit just about every possible occasion and style. Wishing you (and your feet) a comfy, warm winter!
Latest posts by Beverlyn Baer (see all)
- Clean. Real Clean. Vegan Cleaning Products That Are Eco-Friendly - November 27, 2017
- When Compassion Met Fashion – Sugandh’s Vegan Designer Bags - November 13, 2017
- Looking for Vegan Winter Boots? Have Your Choice! These Boots Range from Stylish to Practical, Casual to Fancy - November 2, 2017