Vegan Yogurt and Oreo Popsicles [Video & Recipe]Alina Imas
If you are looking for a chocolate-covered treat that both kids and grown-ups will love – this is it!
Vegan Oreo-yogurt popsicles are not a dream. You can make them at home following this simple, easy-to-follow, 3-step recipe.
Full recipe and how-to video below.
Vegan Oreo-Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
1 cup plain vegan yogurt
3 tbsp soy milk
4 Oreo cookies
3.5 oz (100 grams) vegan chocolate
Add related ingredients to your cart:
Lebice Popsicle Mold Set with Free Folding Funnel and Brush$10.99
Popsicle Mold Set
6 Ice Pop Makers Silicone Funnel Cleaning Brush Ice Cream Recipes E-book – by Lebice
Druids Grove Organic Soy Milk Powder (8 oz.)
- Organic soy milk powder allows you to create instant soy milk just by adding water
- This product is Organic and Non-GMO
- Certified Kosher (Pareve) by the Orthodox Union
- Shelf stable at room temperature for up to 2 years
- Free of thickening additives and sweeteners commonly found in commercial non-dairy milks
- 100% Vegan
Step 1: In a small bowl, combine the vegan yogurt with the soy milk and mix well. Crumble in the Oreo cookies and mix again.
Step 2: Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, add popsicle sticks and freeze for a minimum of 4-5 hours.
Step 3: Melt the vegan chocolate in a small bowl in a microwave. Remove the popsicles from the mold and cover them with the melted chocolate.
You can enjoy these chocolate-covered vegan Oreo-yogurt popsicles right away, or place back in the freezer to enjoy later on.
Latest posts by Alina Imas (see all)
- Festive Vegan EggNog [Recipe & Video] - December 21, 2017
- Vegan Thanksgiving Pie – Pumpkin Spice [Recipe & Video] - November 20, 2017
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with Coconut Cream [Recipe & Video] - November 16, 2017